The bag has two grommets that will accommodate up to bulky yarns.
I made me one for colorwork this way I can keep my yarn in a bag nice and clean. I am also adding two more grommets to my bag because I work with multiple colors at once. This will give me 4 openings to choose from.
I am also using mine for sock knitting 2AAT and have been very happy with it .
The bag has room for two caked skeins of fingering weight or Cascade 220. This is the only yarn types I have used in the bag but there seems to be plenty of room for my pattern and a small accessories bag.
General description of the bag:
1. Height 6″ x Length 8″ x Width 5″
2. Both styles have zipper tabs on each end of the zipper closure. The tabs are large enough to put a key holder through.
3. None of the styles have a inside zipper pocket. The reasoning was that there was a possibility of yarn catching on the zipper and causing damage.
4. Handles there are two types. One is a long slim, over the shoulder strap. This strap is 1″ x 38″. The second is two wide handles that are still long enough to be work over your shoulder. Each strap measures 2.25″ x 24″
5. The lining of the bag is 100% cotton and most often be a different color and or design. The outer shell of the bag is made of Duck Canvas or Home Decour Canvas. Some outer shells are 100% cotton over batting.
6. Grommets, each bag comes with 2. You can request an additional 2 grommets for a total of 4. There will be a additional charge to add the other 2 grommets ($2.00).
I have tried to give you all the information I thought you might want but if I missed anything please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to talk to you and help in any way I can.
If you don’t see a bag you like please check back often or contact me to see if we can find a color you would like.
I will also ship outside the US but you need to contact me to get shipping cost.
All my work is done in a smoke-free but dog-friendly home. While this particular dog is not prone to playing with our inventory, his hair (as any pet owner knows) does occasionally stray.
Thank you for stopping by and reading about our new bag line. We are discussing making different sizes, so if you think you have the best size for our bag, feel free to drop us a message.